Top Best Room Heaters in India 2020 with features & price
During the winter season, it became necessary to purchase a room heater. If you reside in northern India where the weather is generally cool, then you need to buy a room heater. So for them, it becomes essential to buy a perfect room heater. Room heater is also known as a space heater in other countries. With an ideal room heater, it warms the ambiance in very less time. With this, you will feel more comfortable and cost.
So when you decided to buy a heater, certain quarries comes in your mind like budget, type of heater suitable for you and your family, warranty and most importantly brand. So before knowing the best room heater, you should first understand the kind of heater is available in the market. With a large variety of heater you need to buy the perfect, reasonable and long lasting heater. So let us understand the types of heaters are available in the market.
Types of room heater in India :-
- (1) Convection heater:– this type of heater is assisted with a fan, and some are not assisted by a fan. If you choose a heater that has a fan also, then you can use it in a summer month. This type of heater is designed in such a way that will warm your entire room. It has the capability of heating the whole room at the same time. So if you want heater that heat the whole room, and several people so you must choose this type of room heater. It also keeps your room warm for a long time after switching off the heater.
- (2) Radiant heaters:– this type of room heater use infrared technology to produce the heat. This type of heater heat and transfer heat directly to people and other objects. This doesn’t heat that is around the room. It is useful for the small room and a few people. It can heat the room very quickly, but it cannot keep the heat for a long time after the switching of the heater.
- (3) Oil- filled heaters:– this is the best room heaters because it delivers heat for a long duration. These types of heaters are useful for big rooms. This is the best room heater if you have a big size room; this is why it is costlier among all room heaters.
Features to Look in Room Heaters
- Wattage – wattage reflect the amount of heat and the power used by the heater. If the wattage is high, it will produce more heat and use more electricity. And if the wattage is less, it will generate less heat and take time to heat the room. If you choose a 1000W heater, then it has 5Amps, and if you have chosen 1500 or 2000W, then it has 15 Amps. Your socket should be of 5Amps if you have 1000W heater and you required 15Amps when you have 1500 to 2000W heater.
- Automatic on-off switch:– this is an essential feature of a heater; if your heater is automatic, it will automatically turn off when the temperature is overheated. Most of the heaters have this feature, and some don’t have. But automatic heaters are more cost effective and useful.
Best Room Heater Buying Guide in India
When you have decided on buying a room heater them, you must keep in mind certain factors before purchasing any heater. So here are the guides that you must keep in my mind before buying in a heater.
- Budget-Friendly;- room heaters are not much costlier like television, air conditioner and other appliances. It should come under 5000 INR, so it is cost effective. So it is budget friendly, you can feel warm during cold weathers.
- Compact and power cable:- the size and weight of the heater are mostly light. If it has average size and lightweight you can easily keep the heater anywhere you like. The power cable of the heater must be long enough that you can use it conveniently.
- Efficiency:– it should be worth your money, it must be efficient. The heaters must have all the features that are necessary for keeping the room warm.
- Power consumption:- if your appliance is consuming more power than this will increase your electricity bill. You should choose those appliances that consume less power and produce heat. So before buying any heater, you should take that heater that doesn’t consume more light. Chose only cost effective heaters.
- Auto on-off:- auto on-off is very important for every appliance. When your heater heats the room, and it automatically turns off. If someone or something touches the protective grills like lizards, cockroaches it will automatically turn off.
- Protective handgrip:- when we use a heater, we sometimes move the heater from place to another. Sometimes we shift it in the kitchen, living room, study room etc. so it must have protective handgrip that will help in shifting task; otherwise it will difficult for you.
Top best room heaters in India
|HAVELLS OFR 9 FIN PTC FAN ROOM HEATER|
|ORPAT OEH-1220 FAN ROOM HEATER|
|HAVELLS OFR 11 FIN PTC FAN ROOM HEATER|
|ORPAT ORH-1410 RADIANT ROOM HEATER|
|BAJAJ MINOR ROOM HEATER|
|MORPHY RICHARDS OFR 09 OIL FILLED ROOM HEATER|
|USHA FH 3628 PTC FAN ROOM HEATER|
|BAJAJ BLOW HOT ROOM HEATER|
HAVELLS OFR 9 FIN PTC FAN ROOM HEATER
Havells OFR 9 Fin PTC Fan Room Heater is the top list, this heater is mostly trusted by millions of people in India and across the world. It has several features that made most trusted and desirable heater. Here are the highlights of this heater
(1) It consumes 2400 watts of power.
(2) With this heater, you will have three power option like 1000/1500 and 2500 watts.
(3) This heater has overheat protection and also a tilt over switch that is given for safety.
(4) It also contains thermostatic heat control, and for easy mobility, castor is also provided.
(5) With this product, you will even get a 1-year warranty.
ORPAT OEH-1220 FAN ROOM HEATER
ORPAT OEH-1220 Fan Room Heater comes in the 2nd position of India. It comes in the second position because of various features, so here are the characteristics of the ORPAT OEH-1220 FAN ROOM HEATER.
(1) It consumes 2000W of power.
(2) With this heater, you will get two heat setting 1000W/2000W.
(3) This heater contains safety cut-off and the thermal cut-off for safety purpose.
(4) It also has Non-sagging or cool to touch the body.
(5) One year warranty is also given with this product.
HAVELLS OFR 11 FIN PTC FAN ROOM HEATER
Havells OFR 11 Fin PTC Fan Room Heater has come in the 3rd position. This is the third best home heater in India.
This has the following features:-
(1) It consumes 2900W of power.
(2) It also has to overheat protection and tilts over switch for safety purpose.
(3) It also contains three power setting 1000/1500 and 2500 W, and 400W is also attached with heater and fan.
(4) The Thermostatic heat control and caster wheels are also provided in this heater for easy mobility.
(5) With this product, you will even get one year warranty.
ORPAT ORH-1410 RADIANT ROOM HEATER
Orpat ORH-1410 Radiant Room Heater has come in the 4th position in room heaters. It is 4th best room heater in India, and it has the following features, they are:-
(1) it consumes 1000W of power.
(2) It has a solid and very stylish design.
(3) This heater also contains nickel chrome plated mesh grill and bright nickel chrome plated reflector.
(4) It also includes handles, for mobility.
(5) And it has two years of warranty.
BAJAJ MINOR ROOM HEATER
Bajaj Minor Room Heater has come in the 5th position in the top heater’s list. It the fifth most trusted room heaters in India. It has the following features:-
(1) it consumes 1000W of power.
(2) It has a solid design.
(3) It contains nickel chrome mesh grid.
(4) It has slanting legs.
(5) It comes with two years of warranty.
MORPHY RICHARDS OFR 09 OIL FILLED ROOM HEATER
Morphy Richards OFR 09 Oil Filled Room Heater comes in the 6th position in room heaters. It is India’s sixth-best room heater. It has the following features, they are:-
(1) It consumes 2000W of power.
(2) It also contains a power selection knob.
(3) You will even get adjustable thermostatic, where you can easily maintain room temperature.
(4) It also has castor wheels with mounting plate for portability.
(5) You will get two years of warranty with this heater.
USHA FH 3628 PTC FAN ROOM HEATER
Usha FH 3628 PTC Fan Room Heater comes in the 7th position in room heaters and India’s seventh-best room heater.
This room heater has the following features, they are:-
(1) it consumes 1800W of power.
(2) You will get two power setting 1000/ and 1800W.
(3) This heater also has overheating and safety tips over the switch for safety purpose.
(4) It also contains adjustable thermostatic; with this, you can easily adjust the room temperature.
(5) With this product, you will get one year of warranty.
BAJAJ BLOW HOT ROOM HEATER
Bajaj Blow Hot Fan Room Heater has come in the 8th position and India’s eighth-best room heaters. It has the following features, they are:-
(1) it consumes 2000W of power.
(2) You will get two power setting 1000W and 2000W.
(3) It also has automatic thermal safety cut out.
(4) It has a compact design for easy portability.
(5) With this product, you will get two years of warranty.
So there are 8th best room heaters in India with all important specifications.
I hope you like the Article on the Best Room Heaters in India
More Such Article you may like to read are as