Top Best Refrigerators in India 2019 with Price budget
In this modern world, the refrigerator is being the most important part of our daily life. It is so important that most of the people have refrigerators in their house. It has several, but most importantly it is mostly used for storing food items, vegetables, and fruits. It helps to keep them fresh for a long time. We mostly use the refrigerator during summer days.
We keep water for cooling it, foods and another item that required the cold area for staying fresh for a long time. We can also keep ice-creams and dessert in our freezer. It helps to preserve nutrients of our food and helps us to lead a healthy life. With the help of the refrigerator, we can buy lots of vegetables, fruits that can be eaten throughout the week.
It’s often confusing for us that which refrigerator should we buy, because there are lots of refrigerators are available. When you think of buying a refrigerator, several questions come in our mind that like budget, size of a refrigerator, storage capacity, warranty period and family size.
So whenever you find difficulties in buying the best refrigerators then firstly you need to understand the types of refrigerators are available in the market. There are lots of trusted companies who make refrigerators like Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, etc.
Types of refrigerators:-
There are mainly 5 types of refrigerators are available in the market:-
1) Single door refrigerator:- in this refrigerator, it contains only one door that keeps the cold area within sealed. This is a common type of refrigerator and suitable for the person, couples and small family. It contains both the freezer and the vegetable box under the single door.
2) Double door refrigerator:– this is highly selling refrigerator in India, most of the people buy this refrigerator because it has a separate door for deep freezing and lot more space are available. It can also be used by the small or medium family that includes 4 to 5 members approx.
3) Triple door refrigerator:- with single and double door refrigerator, triple door refrigerators are also available. It has a separate compartment for vegetable, freezer and refrigerator compartment. With the triple door, it also has the facility for automatic ice dispensers. You can use all door for different food items, and there are no chances of foul mixing.
4) Side by side door refrigerators:- it looks the same as a cupboard which we use for keeping clothes. Side by side refrigerators has a huge space or capacities where you can keep lots of things together. It also has a feature of ice and water dispensers. Water dispensers feature means that it will fill up the glass and you don’t need to open any door for that. With side by side door, you can open one door and save the coolness of the other side of the refrigerators.
This type of refrigerator is mostly suitable for large families who have more than eight members.
5) Bottom mounted refrigerator:- this is a different type of refrigerator because the freezer section is on the bottom side of the fridge and fridge section is above. So it is reverse of other kinds of refrigerators. The user who mostly keeps vegetable and fruits and use less the freezer section then this refrigerator is useful for them. The users don’t need to bend whenever they need to open the vegetable section.
Two types of a refrigerator are based on defrosting type:-
1) Direct cool refrigerator:- in a direct cool refrigerator, it produces cool air through a natural convection process. All this type of refrigerator needs to defrost periodically. But it is available only in single door option. It consumes less power, so it is very cost effective, so if you want to buy a fridge that consumes less power, then you can go for direct cool refrigerators.
2) Frost free refrigerators:- most of the refrigerators have this feature because it is long lasting then direct cool refrigerators. It uses electric fans and circulates cooler air inside the refrigerators. But it consumes more power than direct cool refrigerators.
Top 5 refrigerators in India 2019 with Price & features
Many companies manufacture different type of refrigerators, but few companies fulfill the need of the customers and come in the rating of the top 5. So here in this article, I will convey you the information of top 5 refrigerators in India, that will help you to buy your desired refrigerator.
|Haier 320 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator|
|LG 260 L 4 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator|
|Whirlpool 340 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator|
|LG 190 L 4 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator|
|Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator|
(1) HAIER HRB-3404BS-R/E ( frost free double door refrigerator)
This comes 1st in the list of top 5 refrigerators, and it is the best double door refrigerator and best selling refrigerators in India.
- It is double door refrigerators, which means there is a different department for the fridge and freezer.
- Its storage capacity is 320 L.
- It’s a frost-free refrigerator.
- Its energy ratings are 3 starts; it consumes less power.
- With bottom mounted refrigerator, the fridge compartment is above the freezer portion so it will reduce the bending up to 80%.
- It has I hour icing technology that will bring down the freezer temperature 4 degree Celsius in 60 minutes.
- The fridge section of Haier is much bigger than any other refrigerator so that you can store a lot more vegetables and fruits.
- It remains cool for more than 8 hours even after a power cut.
- This refrigerator comes with a one-year comprehensive warranty and nine years compressor warranty.
- In this refrigerator, there is no lighting inside the freezer section.
(2) LG GL-I292RPZL( frost free double door refrigerator)
This is the 2nd best refrigerator in India, it the 2nd largest selling refrigerators in India.
It is a double door refrigerator, that means there is a separate compartment for fridge and freezer.
The storage capacity of this refrigerator is 260L.
It is a frost free refrigerator.
It energy ratings is 4 star.
It has smart Inverter compressor that works efficiently to keep your food fresh for a long time.
It has smart connect technology; with this, it can easily connect this refrigerator with your home inverter.
It also has multi air flow feature that will keep the refrigerator cooler for a long interval of time.
Its smart diagnosis features, scan any problem and solve it as quickly as it can.
You will get a one-year comprehensive warranty and ten years compressor warranty.
It doesn’t have lighting in the freezer compartment.
(3)WHIRLPOOL IF 278 ELT( frost free double door refrigerator)
This is the 3rd best refrigerator in India and the third largest selling refrigerator in India.
- It is a double door refrigerator.
- Its storage capacity is 265L.
- It’s a frost-free refrigerator.
- Its energy rating is four stars.
1> It has advanced adaptive intelligence (AI) microprocessors sense load that ensures cooling for a long period.
2> With vegetable crisper and micro block technology, eliminates the bacteria and helps to keep freshness for a long time.
3> With anti-odor feature it keeps the ambiance of refrigerator fresh and odor free
4> Deep freeze technology helps to control the movement of colder air and increases the cooling effect inside the refrigerator.
5> It has a one-year comprehensive warranty and 10 years compressor warranty.
6> This refrigerator doesn’t have a built-voltage stabilizer.
LG GL-D201ASPX( DIRECT COOL SINGLE DOOR REFRIGERATOR)
This is the 4th best refrigerator in India and the best single door refrigerator in India.
- It is a single door refrigerator, and there is no separate door for fridge and freezer section.
- Its storage capacity is 190 L.
- It is a direct cool refrigerator.
- Its energy rating is 4 stars.
1>It has smart inverter compressor works very smoothly and keeps your food fresh for a long time.
2> with smart connect technology, you can easily connect your refrigerator with your home inverter.
3> the shelves of this refrigerator are very tough, so you can easily keep heavy food items on the shelves.
4> it also maintains moisture with its moist n fresh innovation.
5> it has the antibacterial gasket that eliminates bacteria and dust particles.
7>with this you will get one year comprehensive and 10 years compressor warranty.
8>it has no lighting inside the top freezer compartment.
5.HAIER HED-20FDS (DIRECT COOL SINGLE DOOR REFRIGERATOR)
It is the fifth best refrigerator in India and 5th largest selling refrigerator in India.
- It is a single door refrigerator.
- Its storage capacity is 195 L.
- Its direct cool refrigerator.
- Its energy rating is 4 stars.
- it has one-hour icing technology that help to bring down the freezer temperature to 4 degrees in 60 minutes.
- with cool pad innovation it can keep the refrigerator cool for 10 hours even after the power cut.
- The shelves of this refrigerator are tough so that you can keep heavy items on the shelves.
- The antifungal gasket doesn’t allow bacteria to enter inside the refrigerator and also prevents the growth of bacteria.
- It comes with a one-year comprehensive warranty and 9 years compressor warranty.
- It has no lighting inside the freezer section.
So with all specification and features, you can easily find out which type of refrigerator is better for you and your family.
I hope you like the Article on the Best Refrigerators in India
More Such Article you may like to know