Best whey protein in India 2022 without side effects
“Protein” we all heard this word that it is vital for our body and health. Protein is a very crucial element that maintains muscles and helps to achieve your fitness goal. So we all need this element to stay fit and healthy. Protein has lots of benefits such as it helps for repairing and growing the muscles tissues. There are lots of activity that requires a high source of protein.
Sometimes with those activities, it will lead to muscles break down. We should add more protein-rich food to our diet like chicken, beef, fish, pulses and eggs. Proteins can also be found in potatoes, nuts, pasta and rice. But these foods don’t fully fulfil the need of protein in our body.
So whey protein has come as a blessing that full fills the requirement of protein in our body. Whey protein is like a protein shakes, and it is also known as building block supplement. So to balance the protein you need the best whey protein.
If your goal is to lose fat or gain weight, you require a high amount of protein for attaining your desired weight. There are thousands of people who want to enhance their muscle health, so it is essential that you take a balanced amount of protein for your proper health. You should take at least 5 to 6 meals of whey protein each day to maintaining balance health. It gives the same protein that you can get by eating 8 white eggs and 6 chicken breasts each day. So it is not possible for everyone for eating eggs and chicken so you can replace this food with whey protein easily. There are lots of advantages of eating protein shake like it absorbs faster than any other food items; it gets digested quickly so you can take this whey protein without any worries.
There are lots of companies that manufacture whey protein so when you want to buy any whey proteins you often get confused that which whey protein we should buy? Many companies give false assurance about whey proteins, and some don’t contain the required benefits. So for getting a positive result, you should choose the best protein. So here in the content, I am going to explain that what should we look for in whey protein?
What we Look for in Whey Protein?
There are different types of whey proteins are available in the market and have various benefits. So we need to look for what we want in our whey protein. Some whey protein is for mass gain, or some are for losing weight. So when you aim to gain proper weight, you require high protein that leads in the formation of fat.
In whey protein, it should contain all the essential elements like Alanine, antibodies etc. Alanine acts as a good source of energy on the other hand Arginine is required for strengthening the immune system. It also helps to reduce body fat and increases muscle mass. You will get lots of advantage when you add up whey protein in your diet as an essential part.
While choosing the best whey protein, you should consider such brands that are manufacturing this protein for more than three years. You can also get help from reviews that customers put after using the product. You must give more importance to quality instead of quantity because for attaining positive result you require the best whey protein for your body.
Most of the companies put lots of false assurance and approaching ads for selling their product, but you shouldn’t give much importance to pleasing ads. Instead of providing focus on delightful ads you should put more emphasis on the quality and reviews of the product.
Types of Whey Protein
There are three types of whey proteins in India, they are:-
(1) Whey protein concentrate,(WPC):-it contains the lowest amount of protein per 100 grams. In a single packet, it includes 28%- 88% protein and the rest of 10%-12% it consists of another critical element that helps in enhancing the immune system. So you must add this whey protein between your meals.
(2) Whey protein isolate,(WPI):- it is expensive then whey protein concentrate, it has more than 90% of protein and few amounts of lactose and fat. Because of high protein, it quickly absorbs by the body so you must take this after a workout. So those people who go gym should go with whey protein isolate,(WPI) that will help them stay fit and healthy.
(3) Whey protein hydrolysate,(WPH):- This whey protein is the most expensive whey protein in India. This is also digested by our body quickly, but its digestion duration is long as we compare with WPC and WPI. It has a high amount of protein, and most of the athletes and bodybuilders use this before the final meal. This also helps in providing the constant flow of amino acid during the sleeping period.
So you must have knowledge regarding which whey protein is best for you. You need to think twice for whey protein because it has lots of benefits and you will get enough supply of protein your body.
List Of Best Whey Protein in India 2022
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides/hydrolysates to support lean muscle mass. Primary protein source is Isolate, they don't call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing.
- What Does It Have -11 grams of naturally occurring EAAs, including 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and over 4 grams of naturally occurring Glutamine and Glutamic Acid in each serving to support endurance and muscle recovery. Gluten-Free & suitable for Vegetarians.
- Authenticity - SMS us your 6 digit unique code on the pack at 57575 or visit our website Authenticateon.in to instantly test the authenticity of the product.
- When To Use – First thing in the morning, before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of the day, where you a protein boost to your balanced diet.
- Banned Substance Tested – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product. Informed Choice Certified. Trusted by the best athletes all over the world for past 35 years.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% whey gold standard is India’s best whey protein by the most popular brand ON (optimum nutrition). It contains more than 24g of protein in a single scoop. It just includes 1g of fat and 1g of sugar in a full container. With a very less amount of fat and sugar make it more beneficial. It also has 5.5g of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). So this is the best whey protein powder in India.
Muscleblaze Active Whey Protein
- MuscleBlaze Whey active is a 60% protein supplement powder with 20g protein per serving (33g)
- It is manufactured using Whey imported from united States of America ensuring international quality protein
- Each serving comes with 4.3g of BCAA and 3.5g of Glutamic acid powering the muscle synthesis and recovery process for the gym goer
- It comes in Chocolate flavour and maintains a positive nitrogen balance to reduce muscle breakdown
- Consume 1 scoop (33g) of the product in 180-210 ml of water and take 1-2 shakes daily for great results
This is also a very popular whey protein in India, and it contains 20g of protein in a single scoop. The total amount of protein is 60.60% per gram. It is a mixture of micro-filtered whey protein isolate and ultra-filtered whey protein. It also contains BCAAs, EAAs and lots of crucial nutrients. And it is made without adding sugar, and this criterion makes this product more beneficial.
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
- The product is packaged as per Indian FSSAI regulations and the text may slightly differ from the US version, however the product formulation is identical to the US version and can be verified with Ultimate Nutrition
- Supports Muscle maintenance, build up and toning of the body
- Contains all of the essential and non-essential amino acids
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% whey protein is also the best protein powder that has 25g of protein in each scoop (30g). This powder is a perfect mixture of isolate and whey protein concentrate. It also contains 6g of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). This powder contains 1g of fat and only 1g of sugar, so you don’t need to worry much about fat and sugar.
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder
- One 5 pound jar of chocolate flavored whey protein supplement
- Provides ideal ratio of essential and non-essential amino acids in their most easily assimilated form
- 22 grams of protein per serving, 3.5 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors, 5 grams of BCAAs, low in carbs and aspartame free
- Mixes instantly, 63 servings per jar
- Manufactured in one of Dymatize's state-of-the-art plants
The dymatize nutrition elite whey protein powder has 25g of protein in one dipper (36g). The total amount of protein contains in dymatize nutrition elite is 69.44 per gram. This product has the perfect blend of non-essential and essential amino acids in easy form. It is also loaded with 5g of BCAAs, ( Branched-chain amino acids) per dipper. So you can also choose this protein powder for better muscle health..
Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein
- 25 grams of protein per serving; 100 percent whey protein isolate
- When to Consume: Post workout or other strenuous activity, First thing in the morning, Between meals
- Gluten free, lactose free and aspartame free, Protein % per Serving: 81.0
- Glutamine enriched loaded with BCAAs. Shelf Life 24 Months
- There is no seal inside the cap,the product has a plastic shrink wrap seal around the cap (outside) for protection from contamination
This product contains 50g of protein in a dipper (62g). The total amount of protein is 80.64g in a single pack. It also includes 100% isolated whey protein. With protein, it also has lactose, gluten, aspartame. Most importantly it has BCAAs, and it is also loaded with glutamine.
Bsn Syntha-6 Protein Powder
- 22 grams protein per serving from 6 unique protein sources
- Contains Milk, Egg, Wheat, and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients
- 5 grams of fiber and 10 grams of essential amino acids per serving
- Produces rich, creamy milkshake taste and texture
- Promotes muscle protein synthesis and recovery
Bsn syntha-6 protein powder has 47g of protein in one dipper(47g). the total amount of protein contains by this product is 46.8%. With lots of protein, it also has essential amino acids and 5g of fibre in one scoop. This powder also contains 6g of fat.
MuscleTech Premium Whey Protein Plus
- High on Whey Protein: With every scoop get 40g of 100% Premium Whey Protein, primarily from whey protein peptides and whey protein isolate.
- More Muscle & Faster Recovery: Contains 3.5g of glutamine & precursor, 4.5g of BCAA that may help boost lean muscle growth and may also help in faster recovery from fatigue.
- Miscibility & Digestibility: Premium 100% Whey Plus contains proteins that go through a multi-phase filtration process. It gives you pure protein isolate that mixes easily with water and gets absorbed faster into your body.
- The Perfect Taste: Comes in 2 unique flavors and is gluten-free and doesn’t contain any fillers.
This whey protein has 20g of protein in one dipper(33g). the total powder contains 60.6% per gram. It also provides 1g of fat and 2g of sugar. They just have added a few amounts of sugar for enhancing the taste. It also includes BCCAs, glutamine and amino acids.
Myfitfuel Whey Protein
- New Packing of 2 Kg (4.4 lbs) at same old approx. 1.8kg (2 lbs) price. Almost approx. 200 gm Extra protein
- 26.4 gm (Dry basis) and 24.3 gm (As is basis) of imported protein in every 32.8 gm serving in Unflavored Variant. 25.3 gm (Dry basis) and 23.5 gm (As is basis) of imported protein in every 32.8 gm serving in Coffee Caramel Flavor. 23.5 gm (Dry basis) and 21.7 gm (As is basis) of imported protein in every 32.8 gm serving in Rich Chocolate Delight Flavor. For Nutrition details of other flavor variants of MFF Whey Protein 80, please check their nutrition charts.
- 4.4 lbs (2 Kg) comes with 60 Total Servings. MyFitFuel trusted by 100,000+ happy customers. You can authenticate every MyFitFuel Product through SMS or on our website through given scratch code on product.
- Provides naturally occurring upto 4.9 gm BCAA & 3.6 gm Glutamine rich, 10.6 gm Essential Amino acids in every serving. Low in fat & carbohydrate. Ultra-pure Lab tested protein & ideal for lean growth. Complete transparency, you can check Protein Report about which protein used on MFF Whey Protein 80 product page on MyFitFuel website. No Soy Protein, No Dairy Whiteners, No Skim Milk Powder No Sugar, No Color, No Artificial Flavor or Preservatives added.
- First in India in year 2013 to bring knowledge on 100% Transparency including information on cheap fillers, thickeners and now in year 2017 we are first in India to bring better education on knowledge of “Dry basis” Protein vs “As is basis” protein in Fitness Nutrition Industry.
Myfitfuel whey protein is also an excellent supplement of protein, it contains 23g of protein in one scoop, and total protein is 71.87g. Most importantly it doesn’t contain sugar. Only 1.9g of fat is added in this powder. It also has lots of important element like glutamine (4.1g) and BCAAs (5.6g).
Endura an Ultra Whey Pro
- High Quality Whey Protein plays a huge role in Muscle Building and Recovery.
- As being an anti-oxidant, Whey Protein helps maintaining a strong immune system.
- Whey Protein provides best results if used as post workout and can help in faster recovery.
- Whey Protein is a great source of high quality protein along with a good amount of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
- Enriched with Glutamine and several vitamins also.
It contains 28g of protein in one dipper(40g). A total amount of protein is 70%per gram. It is a perfect blend of ultrafiltered whey isolates and glutamine peptides. 3g of fat is also added to this product.
With lots of benefits of whey protein, lots of companies are manufacturing this product. So you can choose any product by just checking the amount of protein, fat and sugar.
I hope you like the list of the best whey protein in India
More Such Article you may like to buy in India are