Best sine wave inverter in India
Considering the frequency of power cuts in Indian homes, it becomes extremely essential to get an inverter which would at least connect the major gadgets at our homes, without which surviving in this extremely hot and humid season gets extremely difficult. The only solution to this trouble is to bring home the best sine wave inverter.
However, when it comes to choosing an inverter from the plethora of options available in the market, it gets really difficult to pick up the right product, and most importantly, investing quite a good sum of money makes us conscious of the fact if we may have to regret later on post purchase.
In order to make sure that you get a fair amount of idea about the best deals available in the market, and also know the basics regarding the functionality of a sine wave inverter, here I am going to share all the details that you need to know about it. I have noted them down from my own experience and the research that I had conducted prior to my purchase.
What is a sine wave inverter?
An inverter is an electronic device that converts DC or direct current to AC or alternating current. We know that a sine wave is continuous form of wave that helps to describe or represent a smooth repetitive postulation. A sine wave inverter or a pure sine wave inverter helps to produce power which equals to the power obtained in home or even better than that.
Inverters are extremely important devices which help to save us from the traumatic experience of load-shedding or electric blackout.
Some of the best sine wave inverters in India:
Sine wave inverters are the best power backup source to invest upon, especially in India. Frequent and unannounced power cuts are extremely common in India. A sine wave inverter can provide power supply for 5 to 10 hours continuously in case of load shedding. Here, some of the best sine wave inverters are reviewed.
The pros, cons, and other features are discussed in detail for you to have a clear idea about each product. Each product is of amazing quality and provides backup power supply for a long time. To understand which product will suit your needs and requirements perfectly, read the individual features in details. Let’s begin!
1. Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home UPS inverter:
- Maximum bulb load - 756 watt, capacity – 900 VA; Running Load :- 3 CFL, 3 Tube light, 3 Ceiling Fan, 1 Television, 1 air Cooler
- Automatic temperature control via fan.Input Frequency 50
- Protection: Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, Reverse polarity & Input mains protection through MCB.
- LED Display for status of Power back-up / battery charging time in Hours and Minute
- Battery System :- Single battery / 12V; Capacity : 900 VA, Rated Power: 756W. Supports wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF). Battery is not included with this purchase
It is an amazing intelligent home UPS inverter that is full of modern features. In terms of safety, usability, and protection, it is one of the most popular and loved inverters in India. This inverter is a pure digital sine wave type of inverter which can be used for high powered appliances or for running multiple devices at a time.
It is perfect for sensitive appliances with its sine wave output. It operates on a single battery system with supports up to 200 AH with 756W/900 VA rated power. It can run three CFL, three ceiling fan, three tube lights, one television and one refrigerator or air cooler during blackouts at the same time. It has a battery backup of five continuous hours depending on the number of appliances and the type of appliances running under the inverter.
The dimensions of this device are 35 X35 X 19centimeter. This product weights about 10.8Kg. It comes with two years on-site warranty. It has a noiseless operation due to low harmonic distortion. Moreover, it is an extremely efficient product which will help you to save on electric bills. The maximum charging current is 15A. It has a clear LED display to show the power backup status as well as the battery charging time in hours and minutes.
The battery electrolyte level indicator will help you in a huge way. It will alert you whenever the battery will require water top up. It provides protection against overload, short circuit, deep discharge, reverse polarity and input mains to MCP. It comes with a bypass switch which will allow the inverter to supply continuous output from the main electric grid in case of home UPS fails, which is an eco mode. Unfortunately, the battery is not provided with the package. This inverter can support a wide range of battery like flat plate, VRLA, and tubular type. It is one of the best heavy-duty inverters for homes with less power consumption. It offers high performance and protection. With a good battery it can work magic!
- It can run different appliances like fans, LED TV, laptops, lights, refrigerator and even mixture grinder.
- It comes with a bypass switch to supply continuous output.
- Presence of a digital display of power back up in hours and minutes.
- It comes with 32 bit digital single processor (DSP).
- It has a noiseless operation.
- It is easy to install.
- It is durable.
- It offers high performance.
- It has a good value for money.
- It is an energy efficient option.
- It provides protection against overload, short circuit, discharge and reverse polarity.
- It comes with the two years on-site warranty.
- It is perfect for sensitive appliances.
- It has poor customer service.
- The display monitor has less intensity.
- When power goes off, sound from cooling fan is observed.
2. Microtek UPS hybrid inverter:
- Item name:-UPS
- Brand:-Microtek Hybrid
- Model Number:HB1125
This inverter is a superior product. It has an elegant and ergonomic design. It is extremely long-lasting and durable. It can be used both in homes and at professional places. This sine wave inverter comes with hybrid technology and is made of plastic material.
It includes a 12 VDC battery system with 950VA rated capacity and 760W output power. It is compatible with all AC electronic devices and prevents fluctuations. It offers high performance with power saving technology. It is an extremely energy-efficient option. It includes two years of warranty. It has a noiseless operation. It features Intelli battery gravity management technology which helps to increase the battery life and its performance by maintaining correct battery gravity. It has a bypass switch and PWM technology. The digital display indicates both input and output voltage.
- It is a durable and long-lasting product.
- It delivers pure sine wave output.
- It comes with hybrid, IBGM and PWM control technology.
- It is energy efficient.
- The battery backup is not very impressive.
- It is a bit noisy.
3. APC 1500 VA 1200-Watt sine wave home UPS inverter:
- Designed for harsh indian power conditions
- Child safe, shock proof, short circuit protection
- Pure sine wave back up power for home electronics like tv, home theater systems, stereo sets, gaming equipment’s, as well as for lights & fans ,so you enjoy your life uninterrupted
- Compatible battery types- flat plate or tubular
- Compatible battery size- 80ah-180ah
It is an amazing inverter which is specially designed for Indians who suffer from harsh power conditions. It offers a great backup power for home electronics. It is lightweight and has a smart design. The three pin plug hole facilitates the inverter to be plugged in with laptop and PC to enjoy a flawless work experience. It comes within two years warranty. The whole package also contains an inverter, manual, and warranty card. It weighs about 10.15Kg. It has the battery saver feature to maintain sufficient charge. It has a noiseless operation. This inverter includes an easy to operate LED indicators. It has an excellent build quality. It is compatible with generators.
- It has a noiseless operation.
- Presence of user-friendly LED indicators.
- It comes with several features like short circuit protection.
- It has a good build quality.
- The after sale service is not good.
4. Luminous 2Kva UPS inverter:
- Battery feature: low antimony alloy used - very low maintenance robust tubular plates provide many years of service excellent overcharge tolerance (accepts very deep discharge-suitable for long power cuts) tubular plate battery ideal for longer power cut areas warranty- 18+18 months capacity - 150 ah
- Inverter feature: sine wave technology. High over-load handling capacity installation and maintenance friendly eco friendly: say no to fumes, noise and pollution no user- action required: automatic start 2kva/24v capacity. 24 Months wararnty .Upto 21 amp charging current. Maximum bulb load - 1600 watt
- Inverter dimension: 280(l) x 305(w) x 280(h) mm, inverter weight: 31.90, Battery dimension: 503(l) x 189(w) x 411(h) mm, battery dry weight: 28.4 Kg, filled weight: 52.1 Kg, backup time 500 w: 2 hrs 10 mint, 400 w: 2 hrs 50 mint, 300 w: 4 hrs, 200 w: 6 hrs 40 mint, 100 w: 15 hrs 30 mint
- Running load combination, cfl (14 watts): 5, tube light (40 wattes): 5, ceiling fan (90 watt): 5, televion(led 40 inch): 2, refrigerator (single door 190 litre): 1, desktop (250 watts): 1, water router (1 hp) without lighting load: 1
- For correct fitment
This Luminous inverter is an amazing product. It has a rich combination of features. This ultra heavy duty inverter needs double battery support to function. It can easily run heavy loads like geysers, AC, refrigerators and others. It includes adaptive battery charging control system technology known as ABCC. This helps to enhance the battery life and faster battery charging. It offers protection from surges, short circuit, battery overcharge, discharge, and reverse polarity. The batteries are not included with the package. In terms of design, it is a bit bulky as compared to normal inverters. It includes two years of warranty. It has a clear display which shows battery level, charging, mains availability, alerts, and notification. It has a noiseless operation.
- It is extremely powerful.
- Presence of ABCC technology for improved battery life and charging.
- It offers complete protection against surges and overloads.
- It has a noiseless operation.
- It includes two years of warranty.
- It is a bit bulky.
- It is expensive.
5. V-Gaurd Prime 1150 UPS inverter:
- Pure Sinewave Output that is ideal for the loads of sophisticated electronic equipment
- Battery water topping reminder to avoid last-minute hassles
- High Performance Selection Switch to control performance
- Battery Gravity Builder that keeps your battery healthy and enhances longevity
It is a well-known and popular brand in the field of electrical appliances. This premium brand in India is extremely popular for inverters. This V-Gaurd prime 1150 UPS inverter is a pure digital sine wave output UPS which is filled with modern features in terms of usability, safety, and protection. It is an 800W heavy duty inverter which is compatible with any tubular type of battery.
It can provide uninterrupted power supply for various appliances like televisions, refrigerators, chimneys, music system, fans coolers and many more. For inverter-refrigerator compatibility, it comes with a special switch option. It can be used for sophisticated devices as it comes with a high performance election switch. In case of power performance and protection, it is an amazing inverter.
This inverter has battery recharging time up to 10 to 12 hours depending on the battery capacity. The design of this overall product is very conventional and similar to sine wave UPS systems. It has a flat structure with a big LED display panel for notifications and several alerts. It includes two years of warranty right out of the box.
A unique battery water topping alert is present to prevent any issues. It features a battery gravity builder which actually enhances the longevity and health of the battery. It offers dual mode operation – one is the normal mode for domestic and UPS mode for computer usage.
It provides protection against overload, short circuit, high and low mains, battery deep discharge or overcharge, as well as temperature. It has a mute buzzer option which helps to completely mute alerts, beeps, and buzzers. It is a perfect product for a family with low power consumption. It is extremely superior sine wave inverter which offers amazing performance. It is a bit expensive but all features offered by it are too good!
- It has a big LED display which shows many alerts and indicators.
- It offers superior performance.
- It features useful maintenance reminders like battery Top-up.
- It has a performance selection switch.
- It offers total protection against surges, overloads, etc.
- It has a good build quality.
- It includes two years of warranty.
- It is perfect for sophisticated devices.
- The service quality is not up to the mark.
6. Amaron Hi Back Up Pure sine wave UPS:
- Power Saving
- Intellegent Microprocessor
- Low Power Loss
It is an extremely stylish inverter for homes and offices. It comes at a reasonable price. This pure sine wave inverter works on 704W and 880 VA capacity. It offers excellent power backup for all appliances. It has quite a long running time. The LED indicators are user-friendly for easy operation. It has a battery backup of four hours. It includes two years warranty.
The weight of this product is approximately 8.2Kg. It has a noiseless operation. The copper transformer of this inverter enhances the longevity of the inverter. It can be charged efficiently and quickly. It features smart i-DSP technology which helps to deliver pure sine wave output and help to protect different electric gadgets.
- It has a good build quality.
- Presence of overload alarm to protect the inverter by resetting it automatically.
- It has a copper transformer to enhance the longevity of the inverter and battery backup.
- It can be charged quickly which lessens the power consumption.
- Some customer service issues are reported.
Which is the right battery for your inverter?
Though many inverters come with in-built battery some of them do not include batteries with the package. So, which battery will be right for your inverter? It is a very common question with sometimes haunts many people. An inverter is a huge investment and a wrong battery can mess it up. To choose the right battery for your inverter, it is very important to understand the capacity of the battery and also the load and duration.
For example, if you have bought a 400 VA inverter unit, a backup for about four hours is needed. Thus 1600Vah is required. 12 volts batteries are available in the market. Therefore, you arrive at the value of 33 Ah. Inverter battery’s come with Ah values like 100, 120, 150, 200, etc. So, 100 Ah battery will be perfect in this case. Go for a higher configuration for achieving a better precaution.
In India, power issues and blackouts are very common occurrence. Big Metropolitan cities like Delhi and Mumbai may not witness load shedding very frequently but other cities and towns do face them. There are several places in India where blackouts are extremely frequent and occur daily, sometimes twice a day. In those places, inverters are magical devices. They make life smoother, comfortable, and easier. They help us to carry out all our works easily without any issues.
A list of some of the best sine wave inverters is given above. Their pros and cons are discussed in detail. These reviews will help you to understand which product will be perfect for you. Other information is also given here. I hope that you will find this information beneficial. Thank you for reading till the end. Have a good day and choose wisely!
In our website, we have updated several other listicles too, starting from home appliances to that of other day to day gadgets. You can always see to them and find out which of them works! Last but not the least, we would like to say that we would always be more than happy to help you in every possible way. In case we have missed out any important advice or suggestion, make sure that you let us know about the same in the comment section below and we shall love to count it for our future articles.