Top Best Atta Chakki Machines in India 2020
Readymade flour may be what is available in abundance, but homemade Atta has its own advantages. That could be one of the reasons why people in India have been moving towards homemade flour. The flour mill or Atta Chakki is helpful in getting your homemade flour in the simplest and easiest possible way. What are the best Atta Chakki or flour mills available in India at affordable prices? This post is an attempt at introducing you to the top 10 Atta Chakki machines in India.
Best Atta Chakki Machines in India – A Comparative list
|Haystar Domestic Flour Mill|
|Natraj Florence Automatic Domestic Flour mill|
|VINCENT D-210 High-grade Aata Maker|
|Natraj Viva Automatic Domestic Flour Mill|
|Milcent Neo Automatic Domestic Flour Mill|
|Haystar Flour mill Haystar Flour Mill|
|Grahani Silver Stainless Steel Stone Mechanism Flour Mill|
|Haystar Flour Mill Modular Wooden|
|Natraj Belleza Automatic Domestic Flour Mill|
|Haystar Flour Mill Deluxe|
Are you looking for a Flour Mill or Atta Chakki for your home use? Atta Chakki is indeed a useful machine that you can have at your home. If you have a bigger family, it may not be feasible to visit the local Atta Chakki for your quota of Atta or Wheat flour. This is where you should plan to buy an Atta Chakki Machine for your personal use.
#1. Haystar Domestic Flour Mill (Atta Chakki) (#top sold atta Chakki)
The Atta Chakki Machine is a little expensive. However, it should be best for huge families.
Here are a few features that would make it one of the best options –
- The machine is easy to clean. It comes with a feature to detect grains.
- Child safety features included.
- It comes with multichannel airflow for cleaning the motor effectively.
- The Haystar Domestic Atta Chakki is fully automatic.
#2. Natraj Florence Automatic Domestic Flour mill ( #top reviewed atta chakki)
Natraj is a popular brand when it comes to Atta Chakki Machines in India. Low price and efficient design are the two features that would make it an interesting option.
Some of the outstanding features of the flour mill include
- A powerful 1 HP motor.
- Efficient power consumption that would consume only 0.75 unit per hour.
- Durability and brand performance.
- It comes with an inbuilt vacuum cleaner thus helping you in better cleaning.
#3. VINCENT D-210 High-grade Aata Maker
An efficient brand Vincent has recently made itself popular with the Indian shoppers. The Atta Chakki can be considered to be a little affordable in comparison to the above models.
Some excellent features of the Chakki can be summarised as
- It offers you an additional 3-year warranty on motor apart from the 1-year warranty on the machine.
- The machine comes with a 7 piece Jali set
- The Atta Chakki has a 6 fan grinding cutter. This ensures uniform and better quality flour.
Where To Buy It From – You can get it from renowned offline stores with ease. The Atta Chakki was available on Amazon, but currently not listed.
#4. Natraj Viva Automatic Domestic Flour Mill ( #Top reviewed by Team)
Natraj is, as we have already stated, the premium brand when it comes Atta Chakkis in India. The Viva model too lives up to its expectations.
The salient features of the Atta Chakki are
- It lets you get fresh Atta at low cost.
- Easy functionality.
- Can grind all kinds of grains including Wheat, Besan, Rice, Bajari, Maize, Jowar, Coffee, Rava, Udad, Dhaniya, Haldi, Daliya, and Mehand among others.
- The machine comes with 7 pieces of sleeves for attaining varying degrees of fineness.
#5. Milcent Neo Automatic Domestic Flour Mill
The brand Milcent has been a popular one for flour mills around the globe. It has been manufacturing different types of machines that offer both affordability and fineness of products.
Here are a few features worth mentioning –
- Energy efficient functionality.
- The container capacity is quite the best in the industry.
- The “Talking Machine” is quite innovative in itself.
- It offers an energy-efficient rating at just Rs. 0.80 per kg of flour.
#6. Haystar Flour mill Haysta Flour Mill (Gharghanti) Standard Brown
The fully automatic machine offers you a durable design. The company claims that the machine is 20 years of durability.
The features that would make it a great Atta Chakki machine would be –
- The flour mill is capable of grinding all kinds of grains.
- The ISafe feature shuts down the machine as soon the door is opened.
- The child safety feature included in the design.
- The motor is copper wired and made of silicone stamping copper.
#7. Grahani Silver Stainless Steel Stone Mechanism Flour Mill
The compact sized Flour mill is the lowest priced among the machines described in this post. The compact size makes it portable as well.
A few features that would make it a great choice include
- Portable because of its compact size.
- The stone mechanism ensures fresh and healthy flour.
- You can use it for all kinds of grains.
- The motor with copper wire winding ensures premium quality performance.
#8. Haystar Flour Mill Modular Wooden
The modular design is what makes Haystar Flour mill one of the best Atta Chakki Machine you would ever get your hands on. The wooden finish gives it a unique look.
Some of the features we love on this machine include
- You can use it for grinding all sorts of grains and spices.
- The ISafe feature shuts down the Chakki as soon as the grains have been ground.
- The child safety feature ensures that the accidents are avoided.
- The durable design offers longer life.
#9. Natraj Belleza Automatic Domestic Flour Mill
Natraj, as we know. It is the best brand in terms of Atta Chakkis? The Belleza Atta Chakki Machine is a fully automatic option.
Some of the great features that machine offers you are
- The Chakki provides you a fresh atta and retains all the ingredients.
- The motor on the machine is quite sturdy.
- The inbuilt vacuum cleaner ensures proper cleaning.
- It comes with 7 piece long-lasting sleeves in stainless steel.
#10. Haystar Flour Mill Deluxe
Yet another machine from Haystar, the Deluxe Flour Mill is quite excellent with its fabulous features. As with the other Haystar machines, it also comes with ISafe and Child safety features.
Here are a few salient features of the Atta Chakki –
- The machine does not produce much noise.
- The machine is energy-efficient Flour mill consumes quite lower energy.
- The heavy-duty die-cast iron formulation offers you durability.
- The ISafe feature shuts down the machine when the grains have completely been ground.
Where To Buy It From –
Before we can conclude this list of affordable and reliable Atta Chakki Machines available in India, it would be wise to pay attention to a few important factors before choosing a machine for your personal usage. Durability is one of the features that you may need to stress. The machine should work for at least 15 to 20 years. Type of grains that the machine can be used for is one of the features that would define the usability of the Atta Chakki machine you have chosen. What that means is it should be able to grind as many as kind of grains as possible.
The ease of cleaning is what makes it even more important. Especially when the machine is capable of handling multiple types of grains, a built-in vacuum cleaner is most important. Having said that, we would also stress that we have compiled this list of the top 10 best Atta Chakki machines available in India based on the ratings, reliability, and affordability.
It may not be easy to choose the best among these top 10 though. In any case, you can share your doubts if any here and we will attempt to sort out your queries.
I hope you like the Article on Best Atta Chakki Machines in India
More Amazing Article you May like as